Kitchen faucets are the device that controls the flow of liquid or water. Are they necessary in kitchens? Yes, they are because they are required to manage the flow of water and water usage. It somehow minimizes the wastage of water.
Reviews of the best faucets
Here we have listed a few kitchen faucets with their pros and cons so that it gets easy for you to choose the one you want:
- Kraus KPF-1622-KSD-30SN Single Lever Pull Down Kitchen Faucet and Soap Dispenser Satin Nickel
Kraus kitchen faucets are completely made of metal and has a perfect finishing. You cannot control only control the water supply but also the temperature using the brilliantly designed lever handles.
Pros: a) lead-free metal construction
- b) convenient lever design for better and efficient water flow
- c) brilliant design, completely made of metal.
Cons: a) does not have a separate spray nozzle
- b) it might result in strong pressure.
- Blanco 442023 Artona Stainless Steel Pull-Down 1-Handle kitchen Faucet
It comes in variety of color and style. You may chose which best suits your kitchen.
Pros: a) it has 2 gpm hidden dual pull-down sprayer
- b) it offer limited lifetime warranty
- c) it has a solid brass body
cons: a) it comes with a short water knob
- Blanco Culina 441332 Semi pro-brass Pull out Sprayer
This faucet has won The Red Dot Award for its mind blowing design. It’s not only eye-catching but also of your best use.
Pros: a) eye-catching design.
- b) it is easy to install.
- c) it has metallic construction.
Cons: a) body coating may come out after sometime.
- Danze D401157BS Opulence Single Handle Kitchen faucet with side spray
The company says that this faucet do more than just washing. Well to know the truth you need to try it.
Pros: a) it meets the CEC requirement.
- b) can be used for purposes other than washing.
Cons: a) the water flow is weak.
- Kingston Brass KS1278PXBS Heritage Kitchen Faucet with brass sprayer in brushed nickel
this kingston brass kitchen faucet is a brilliantly designed faucet with perfectly moving knobs. It is perfect if you want to give your kitchen sophisticated look.
Pros: a) it is made of solid brass.
- b) can suit your fashionable kitchen.
Cons: a) it has a weak plastic trigger.
- b) individual holes are required for all knobs.
- Pacific Bay Grandview Pull-out Kitchen Faucet with soap dispenser in chrome
It is designed like streamline so that it could fit in small sinks without spilling any water. The most entertaining part about this faucet is that you can install it all by yourself.
Pros: a) it is easy to install.
- b) designed as streamlined.
Cons: a) after sometime the coating from the rounded area start getting peeled off.
It is all you need to know about faucets. with help of these kitchen faucet reviews, You may go for the one you like. We have made it easy for you to chose by giving the pros and cons. Hope you like the article and have a nice faucet day!